Thursday, May 21, 2009

What's In the Crate???
A little billy!!...."Gruff", I think. Now Goatie will not be so lonely. They seem to be getting along well so far, it helps that he is young yet...
Well, tonight we are scheduled to attend a recognition dinner for Hubby's work. I am trying to come up with an outfit to wear...must finish a skirt out of material that I found on clearance at Wal-Mart the other night....Hoping it turns out. A little exotic, but hey, it's a facet of my personality...Will try to post pix later...
This weekend our church is sponsoring a camp with Colin and Nancy Campbell as the guest speakers....It's supposed to be a family camp, but due to some "technical" difficulties with our 16yr old, it looks like it will be just the 2 younger children and myself. I'm hoping to find another dad to "adopt" my youngest son for the weekend, because their are separate dorms for the men and women...I'm trying REAL hard to "roll with the punches" with all of this right now...The theme for the camp is Hebrews 12:1 "Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance, and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us..."

I'm TRYING! I'm TRYING!

1 comment: