Thursday, May 7, 2009

Isn't this a lovely picture? It came with some information about Biblical Harps that I received several years ago from Jerusalem, Isreal....This is Shoshannah, the harp maker's wife. I would LOVE to play the harp....Maybe in heaven? I would like to look into the possibility of our youngest daughter learning to play. It would go well with son's violin. If it is too costly, we may also consider the flute :)

Well, I'd better get my teeth brushed and head back outside to the garden to do some trimming of shrubs that have already bloomed and are growing like crazy!! Yesterday we got the pool cover out of the pool area behind the garden (through 2 garden gates!!) and out into the side yard to hose off for storage. My 13yr old son was the "boss" of this job...Soon I will get out the Clorox Clean-up to scrub the deck and fencing...The pool is almost ready for the season. The 2 younger children swam yesterday already!! (72 degree water ;$ ) I'll post some pix of that later today, LORD willing :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love the harp. The sound is so delicate and beautiful. I love the dulcimer too.

    ReplyDelete