Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Things are looking much more lush around here now that things have grown out! My husband and the younger children cleaned the garden pond out Saturday...unfortunately we lost a baby koi in the process...he jumped out in all of the "excitement", and was not found on the grass until it was too late :(
We enjoyed some snowpeas in our salad from the garden, and look forward to cooking up a pot of those radishes--they are a lot like turnips, and we will eat them much better that way!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog with Mint Tea instructions, that was very thoughtful. I will be growing my own so thanks for the tips on where to plant it too. I am still learning, and I appreciate all the wisdom I can glean from others. I like your back yard, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete