Tuesday, April 7, 2009



Here is our youngest helping Momma make corn muffins to go with our homemade chili last night for supper....She's wearing the prairie skirt that she made (with very little help from me!) earlier in the day. We are really excited about her beginning to make more of her own clothes! :)

Speaking about skirts, I'm rrreeeaaallllyyyy late getting the skirt made for our oldest daughter who is living in Hawaii at the moment...Her birthday is right around the corner! She loved one that I had made a couple of years ago and had never finished, so I finished it for her to wear back West on the plane at Christmastime.

Going to take our youngest son to violin practice today a couple of towns away. May stop by my parents house and say "Hi". May run into Goodwill and take a look...

The fish in the garden pond were shy about coming up for food this morning, but they probably have found much to nibble at the bottom!

It's supposed to be another blustery day, with the temps dropping into the 20's tonight!! Hope none of the baby pears get frozen :O

1 comment:

  1. I have all boys, but two of them are grand kitchen helpers.

    I kind of had my fill of chili for awhile. We were going to have church here with a meal, but things kept happening. The meal was chili. I had, I don't know how many ice cream buckets full of chili. Finally used the last one about a month ago.

    We have frost danger until mid-May here. I did plant lettuce and spinach today. See how it goes.

    ReplyDelete