Monday, April 13, 2009

Good morning from stormy Thousand Hills Farm!
***************
We got our dining room painted and the chandelier up for Sunday Dinner!....it's been a project in the wings for 1 1/2yrs! It's so wonderful to have it done. Had my parents and sister here for dinner, and celebrated the good news of Mom's negative bone biopsy 3rd year post stem cell transplant....Praise the Lord!
The dining room used to be yellow painted panelling...we sealed everything with caulking....VOILE!, no more cracks! It really looks finished now. Looking forward to doing the living room next....)
Notice the birdhouse border that came down!...
My Sweetie is soooo wonderful!...He took 2 days of his time to do this for me...and help me to "do things RIGHT"! HA
(I was just going to slap some paint up there!)
LOVE to see a place transform....
Here was the little centerpiece that I made up from things found at the dollar store...The nail is a replica of the Roman nails probably used to crucify Jesus....We passed it around and read a little meditation about His sacrifice for our sins......Then we celebrated
HIS RESURRECTION !!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    The dining room looks great!!I love the color. You guys did a great job! When I finish a project, I can just sit for hours and gaze on it- knowing that soon enough it will be covered with fingerprints and dirt. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will observe that the new color of the walls IS the color of fingerprints and dirt!!

    ReplyDelete