Monday, April 18, 2011
















Holy Week 2011

Palm Sunday dinner at Don's mom's. It's really different from what I'm used to in recent years (7-15 people at everything...), but Hosannah and I are privileged to be able to be here for her during this cancer treatment period----and she's doing much better the past 2 rounds...Maybe the next will be the last one.
***********************************
I got tears in my eyes at the stores as I couldn't find anything for Palm or Resurrection Sunday--next to nothing at the "Christian" Bookstore either! I want to take the time in the coming year to really prepare for Holy Week next year....More on that later :) Hope you all have a wonderful time of fellowship with friends, family, and most of all, the LORD during this very special season when we celebrate God's provision of the perfect Lamb--Jesus, to take away the sins of the world! Hosannah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment